Botanical History of Aloe Vera:
It is believed that the amazing Aloe Vera plant was first found in the Arabian deserts. Since then, it has been a major part of many cosmetic treatments and medicinal uses. Today, we can see a large collection of beauty products and medicines claiming Aloe Vera to be their essential ingredient.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera gels are used as moisturizers whereas the pulp can be ingested to treat indigestion. They are available in gel capsules and tablets in the market today and are used to heal back issues too!
Aloe Vera Balls
Aloe Vera is considered to be a natural healer when it comes to healing muscle aches and joint pains. It is healthy when consumed in the form of juice and its fresh pulp can also be applied to the part which is paining.
Here we are going to learn about the Aloe Vera laddu recipe which not only relieves us from back pain but can also be used for fast recovery from joint pain, knee pain, etc.
Recipe name: Aloe Vera laddu
Preparation time: 2 hours
- Freshly cut Aloe Vera leaves – 7 to 8
- Fresh milk cream – 3 cups
- Milk – 4 cups
- Baking flour – 500 grams
- Sugar as required
- Peel the Aloe Vera leaves and retrieves the pulp from it with the help of cutting blade. Mix thick and fresh cream with the Aloe Vera pulp thoroughly with the help of a blender.
- Take a cooking pot and start heating the milk. After 5 minutes add the blended mixture and heat-reduce the mixture until it gets thick and creamy. Add powdered sugar in the mixture to reduce the bitterness of Aloe Vera pulp.
- Take a mixing tray and add the baking flour and fry it in a pan till it gets golden brown in color. Allow it to cool for a while and mix the Aloe Vera mixture in it.
- Make the Aloe balls while the mixture is still hot as it does not stick once it cools down. Use cooking gloves if required.
Delicious and pain alleviating Aloe Vera balls are perfectly ready to relish!
- If you do not have powdered sugar you can also add the sugar while the mixture is boiling.
- These laddus (balls) are best to eat during winters as it relieves any kind of muscle soreness or numbness as well.
- Your muscle and joint pains can be reduced to a great extent if you consume Aloe Vera balls on a regular basis.
- Moreover, they are also beneficial in reducing the effects of osteoarthritis, soreness of muscles and other diseases related to bones.
Eat these scrumptious and tasty balls whenever you feel lethargic and they will drive a fresh force of energy in your body. They also reduce the back pain considerably if you consume them on a daily basis.