History of Bone Broths:
Bone broths have been used from thousands of years especially due to its ability to warm your body during extreme cold weathers. Its history dates way back when it was used as a digestive stabilizer some 2500 years ago in the Chinese medicine.
Bone broth has been used for curing cold and flu since ages and it also cures back pain with ease. The bone broths and stocks are made in different ways and use of right spices can improve their effectiveness seamlessly.
Bone broth recipe
Most of the doctors recommend bone broth to expedite the recovery process of their patients. However, few people know about the fact that it is actually healthy for their back as well.
The most interesting part of this recipe is that you can use any animal bone including oxtails, neck bone, etc. and other bones which have some part of the meat attached to them. It relieves joint and back pain seamlessly and you can continue being your normal self once again without any issues.
Recipe name: Bone broth to cure back muscle pain
Cooking time: 4-5 hours
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 5 ½ hours approximately
Special equipment – stock pot
- Animal bones – 2 pounds (with connective tissues and small muscle parts)
- Water as required
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Carrots – 2 (chopped)
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Sea salt
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Take a large stock pot and add plenty of water in it. The ingredients and flavorings used in this recipe gradually make it thick and soupy.
- Heat the mixture on a low flame for at least 4 hours. You can get them roasted them in a smoker or oven first to enhance the flavor of your bone broth.
- After 4-5 hours add the vegetables and spices to the mixture and continue boiling it for some more time.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken add chopped parsley to it and serve it hot.
Your delicious and healthy bone broth is now ready to improve your core and back strength!
- It is beneficial for the spine and nervous system and therefore, you can include this marvelous recipe in your regular diet to gain prolonged benefits and results.
- It also improves your immunity and boosts your back health.
- Do not make this broth too spicy if you are already suffering from back soreness.
- Keep it simple and enjoy the natural goodness of vegetables and animal bones.
Enjoy the goodness and healing wonder of bone broths with your friends and family. It can be flavored with different ingredients and proves to be great as an appetizer as well.