What is a Placebo?
Placebo is a health drink which has no medical value but is often used to appease the patients due to its soothing effect. However, using the right kind of ingredients can make it as effective as the real drugs and can potentially kill your back pain too!
Benefits of Spinach & Pineapple:
Back pain is a signal that our body gives to our mind that you have overexerted your body and therefore, need to rest. Spinach and pineapple improve your spine strength and destroy the lower back pain to a large extent.
Pineapple & Spinach Placebo
Lower back pain is one of the most excruciating and disturbing pains you can ever experience in life. This delicious drink has the potential of resolving the most chronic lower back pains and negates the need to visit a physician.
Lower back pain can trouble you at any point in your lives. This green colored juice destroys the inflammation effectively and tranquilizes the pain instantly.
Recipe name: Placebo
Prep time: 4 minutes
- Ginger – a small piece (carefully peeled)
- Spinach – 200 grams
- Frozen pineapple pieces – 160 grams
- Apium graveolens – Celery – 4 halves
- Ice – as required
- Refrigerate celery overnight after chopping its ribs in 2 halves.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender for 3 minutes and remove the fresh juice in a container.
An inviting placebo is now ready to pacify your acute back pain.
- Different types of ingredients can be added to the placebo to make it more tasty and wholesome.
- If you do not like its watery taste, you can even add frozen mango or banana to make it frothy and thick.
- You can even use coconut water instead of plain water to make this drink healthier.
- This fresh green juice dissolves the back pain and complements your zeal for a healthy lifestyle.
- Add this juice to your daily diet and feel your pain getting seamlessly healed.
Drinking drinks an inviting placebo can be the right way to start your day. Relish its taste and feel invigorated because of its natural goodness!