Brief History of Frankincense Oil:
Frankincense oil was used to elevate the spiritual experiences in the ancient world. However, today we know it as effective oil that heals both body and mind!
Benefits of Frankincense Oil:
Frankincense oil can heal depression, cure stress and even fortifies our immunity. Inhaling the oil improves our respiratory system and also reduces the effects aging has on our overall health and body.
Frankincense rub oil
Frankincense oil is considered to be one of the most potent oils of nature and is powerful enough to heal your back pain completely. Also, you can blend it with different types of essential oils such as sandalwood, lavender, rose, etc. to improve its comforting effect.
Its high action against inflammation can cure any pain within a few minutes and can also be used to massage newborn babies to strengthen their tissues and joints.
Recipe name: Frankincense rub oil
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Frankincense oil – 4 drops
- Lavender oil – 2 drops
- Peppermint oil – 2 drops
- Jojoba oil – ½ cup
- Base oil – as required (optional)
- Mix all these oils in a bottle and shake well.
- If the blended oil is too strong add at least 12 ml of carrier or base oil to dilute it.
- Take one tablespoon of oil and apply on the painful part of your back.
Deeply effective and anti-inflammatory oil is now ready to be used.
- You can blend the Frankincense oil with different types of oil such as orange essential oil, sweet almond oil, etc. to enhance its calming effect and quality.
- Frankincense oil is effective and nurtures the skin deeply. It also reduces stress and anxiety.
- You can also use it as a massage oil to relax your muscle parts. Moreover, it also stops cell and tissue degeneration which make it multipurpose oil.
Described as pure oil due to its amazing medicinal properties, the rub oil blend created with Frankincense oil is simply outstanding when it comes to healing your back pain!