Botanical history of Fenugreek Seeds:
Fenugreek seeds are the fruits of the annual fenugreek herb which is also used as a vegetable in some Asian and American countries. It was predominantly found in West Asia and southeast Europe but many countries are cultivating it now due to its medicinal properties.
Benefits of using Fenugreek Seeds:
Fenugreek oil is an important constituent of hair tonics. It is also used as an aphrodisiac and you can also use them in your curries.
Fenugreek seeds cream
Nature has the power to heal every type of pain and fenugreek seeds are a fine example of that. Include them as a spice in your diet or prepare an easy-to-make ointment from them and use it to rub on the pain-inflicting part of your back.Related Post:
Ayurvedic Bishop’s weed seed tea
The anti-inflammatory property of this cream is as powerful as the turmeric and therefore provides instant pain relief. You can use this cream on a regular basis and experience relief for a long time.
Recipe name: Fenugreek seeds cream
The time required: 20 minutes
Cooking methods: Grinding & boiling
- Fenugreek seeds – 200 grams
- Milk – 1 cup
- Grind the fenugreek seeds finely until it gets into powdered form.
- After grinding them add milk in the mixture and boil it until it gets nice and thick.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and apply the warm cream on your back.
- After rubbing this cream on your back allow it to dry for a few minutes.
- Follow this procedure a couple of times to treat the back pain completely.
- The fast healing effect of this cream gives instant relief from sore back and muscle spasms.
- Make it in sufficient quantities and store in a cold place or refrigerator to use them over a period of time.
Achieve magical results by using this cream on the pain-inflicting region of your back. Wash off the cream after allowing it to rest for up to 45 minutes.