Botanical History of Garlic:
Garlic finds its roots and importance in the ancient Greek and Roman cultures. It was used more as a medicine as its smell and flavor were considered to be foul and vulgar to be used in cuisines back then. However, today Garlic is even used as a spice that gives a desirable pungent taste to the recipes.
Garlic can be used in different forms. It can be mixed with honey to apply on the painful region of your back and its oil can also be used as a massage oil or body pain reliever.
Sciatica is a dreadful disease that inflicts pain from the lumbar region to the buttocks and sometimes even throughout the back portion of the lower body. Do not worry as the combined goodness of garlic and milk will reduce this pain in real time.
Also, you can consume this drink raw without even heating it. Lets us get through this simple yet effective recipe for back pain:
Recipe name: Garlic milk for sciatica and back pain relief
Total time required: 15 minutes
Serving – 1 glass
- Garlic cloves – 5 to 6 (crushed)
- Milk – 1 glass (up to 200ml)
- Take a heating pan and add milk to it. Boil it for 10 minutes and after that add crushed garlic paste to it.
- Let it boil for another 5 minutes and strain the mixture once to avoid fine particles of garlic in your drink.
- Your healthy pain alleviating drink is now ready to eradicate your back pain.
- Sciatica can disturb your daily routine due to the intense pain it generates in your lower body.
- However, having this drink at least once in a day can bring a noticeable change in this condition.
- Do not disturb your sleep cycle and avoid eating red meat if you are already suffering from acute back pain.
- Food materials with added preservatives and synthetic colors must also be avoided if you want to shield yourselves from any sort of back issues and spasms.
Garlic milk is a great recipe to treat back pain. Its natural pain destroying ability makes it special and you can also use its paste to get relief from lower back pain. However, you will have to wash off the paste after approximately 40 minutes.