Botanical History of Ginger & Turmeric:
Ginger and turmeric are being used in a variety of cuisines for hundreds of years and have become an integral part of our spice boxes. They are also well-known for their medicinal and anti-inflammatory properties. Coincidentally, both of these spices belong to the Zingiberales group of plants.You may also like to read: Top 12 recipes that banish back pain! Red grapes cooked with shrimp honey Ayurvedic Bishop’s weed seed tea
Key Benefits of Ginger & Turmeric:
Ginger and turmeric are used for treating numerous conditions and illnesses. Turmeric is used for its antiseptic properties whereas a combination of ginger and turmeric can be used to cure back pain as well.
Ginger ale with Turmeric and Honey
We all have had a tempting glass of ginger ale at some point in your lives. However, adding a little bit of turmeric can make it potent enough to cure your back pain.
Both turmeric and honey are full of antioxidants that are extremely healthy for your spine. Moreover, their anti-inflammatory property curbs the back pain if you have already started suffering from it.
Recipe name: Ginger ale with turmeric & honey
Total time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 cups
- Fresh ginger juice – 2 tablespoons
- Fresh turmeric – chopped
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 2 cups
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Take a saucepan and add two cups of water. When the water starts to boil, add fresh ginger juice and chopped turmeric. You may also use crushed ginger pieces if you do not have time to extract juice from it. However, see to it that the final mixture gets filtered before serving.
- Let the solution boil for a few minutes and strain it carefully in a glass.
Add honey to the mixture and start sipping this pain-relieving and delicious health drink.
- Including this drink regularly in your diet fortifies the strength of your bones and spine.
- You can also reduce obesity to a great extent by consuming it daily in the morning immediately after waking up.
- Having too much ginger can disturb your bowel movement and cause stomach pain.
- Avoid eating cheese and butter immediately after consuming this drink.
Both ginger and turmeric can be used to flavor your dishes but direct consumption in the form of juice or extract is the best way to treat back pains and other back issues. Therefore, we recommend this special drink for everyone who wishes to maintain the health of their back.