Types of Red Grapes:
Red grapes come in different varieties such as Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, etc. and are popularly used in the preparation of red wines. In fact, red wine is also considered to be effective in healing body pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of having Red Grapes & Shrimp:
Red grapes are good for eyes, heart and it also helps to fight deadly diseases like cancer. It is a good source of vitamins, minerals and it is also rich in fiber and potassium. On the other hand, shrimp assists you in maintaining the levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides which improves your overall health and wellness.Ginger ale with turmeric honey
Red grapes with Shrimp & Honey
Nature offers numerous pain-fighting fruits and roots like berries, ginger, cherries, turmeric, etc. that can be used to heal your back pain. Red grapes not only do that but also block the degeneration of tissues which is one of the main reasons for back pain.
Accentuate the impact of red grapes with the goodness of shrimp and honey and see your back pain disappear as it has never been there before!
Recipe name: Red grapes with shrimp & honey
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15-20 minutes
Special equipment – skewers (4 pairs)
- 20-25 ripe red grapes (prefer seedless grapes)
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Shrimps – 16-18 (big sized)
- Vinegar – 1 tablespoon (balsamic)
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
- Take a cooking pan with a long handle or a skillet and pour honey and vinegar in it. Let it cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes and add salt to it.
- Heat it for another couple of minutes and switch off the flame. Add the red pepper flakes into it and stir nicely.
- Take a skewer and arrange them in such a way that three grapes are followed by 2 shrimps. Remember that the skewer must start and end with a grape. Arrange all the skewers in the same way.
- Brush some oil over a grill pan and cook the skewers when it gets heated enough. Keep turning the skewers occasionally to cook the shrimp from all the sides.
A lip-smacking treat is now ready to satisfy your hunger and to resolve your back issues!
- Red grapes contain resveratrol a compound known to stop the degeneration of tissues.
- They also safeguard the cartilages from damages which assist in maintaining your spine health as well.
Some useful tips:
- For best results remove the vein that runs on the back of the shrimps.
- You can have this dish with different types of sauces that enhance its taste.
Red grapes belong to the group of pain fighting foods and therefore must be included in your diet chart. Eat this delicious recipe of red grapes and shrimps and your back will finally stop complaining!