Best inversion chair to stretch your spine, to get relief from all your back pain.
If you are looking for an inversion chair that can suspend you upside down stretching you spines to relieve your back pain, then Stamina Inversion Chair is the best so that you can shift your body gravity enabling the pressure on the spine to ease off as you change your sitting position providing traction to your spine.
If you are suffering from back pain in lower region or sciatica doing inversion therapy improves your condition giving you relief. It helps to release muscular spasms, stretches the muscles and ligaments and maintains a good blood flow throughout the body.We recommend you also read What is Inversion Therapy and How is it Magical for Your Health How to Use an Inversion Table Correctly But, How Long Should I Hang from my Inversion Table
Nothing is best than Stamina Inline Inversion Chair to boost up your stamina to reduce the pain.
- The body frame is made of heavy-duty steel for durability and has a strong built that can support weight while in action.
- The hand bars come with pads that give a comfortable feeling, and it has foam padded ankle supports to avoid bruises.
- It is designed for easy mounting and dismounting
- The seats and backrest have the best quality foam cushions.
- The adjustable lap belts are quite strong and provide extra security.
- The ratcheting leg lock system is provided with the push-button release.
- The foot bars are flexible and cushioned.
- The upholstery gives comfort to the maximum level.
- The inversion ankle straps are adjustable.
- It comes with skid-resistant rubber floor grips that protect from skidding.
Look & feel
- The inversion chair is quite impressive in the looks. The design is very modern for easy use. The sturdiness of the chair gives confidence to the user and can be used with comfort without any tension. The added security features of the modern lock systems and the material used in the straps are keen to hold weight up to 250 pounds.
- The antiskid grips at the bottom frames make it trustworthy to use without falling avoiding skidding.
- This is made for easy mounting and dismounting, and on the regular use, you will be able to use all the features.
- It is designed as a chair so that you can sit and get back your orientation after doing an inversion.
- The handlebars are softly padded and are designed in such a way that you can reach in or out of the inverted position anytime you want with ease.
- If you are afraid of being in the inverted position, it is time to be confident using Stamina Inline Inversion Chair as you mount and dismount in a sitting posture and slowly alter yourself to the inverted position up to which you feel comfortable.
- The depth, width & height of the inversion chair are 44.5 inches, 23 inches, and 53 inches respectively.
- The weight of the inversion chair is 62 pounds.
- It can take load up to250 pounds and can work efficiently.
- You can reach the handlebars very quickly even in the inverted position in case of any discomfort as they are designed in such a manner.
- The ratcheting leg lock system comfortably secures your lower calves and ankles.
You can find not any inline inversion chairs having a system where the ankle pressure is minimized b the knee supporting rollers. This is a much-awaited boon feature for customers as inversion therapy generates unbearable pain on the ankles.
But with knee supporting rollers in Stamina Inline Inversion chairs you can comfortably do the gravity exercise forgetting the ankle pains. For people with moderately tall say up to 6 feet 4 inches and weight up to 250 pounds, this chair is like a magic wand to them to get relief from their back pain.
The rice when compared with the specifications and the features is evenly justified, and you shall be in the driver’s seat benefits from using this chair. It will increase your stamina and give relief from back pain.