A brief history of Valerian Roots:
Valerian root is a perennial plant which is extensively found in the European continent. It is used in powdered form and can also be crushed to obtain its fresh juice for treatment of various types of pains and disorders.
Benefits of Valerian Root:
Valerian root cures sleeping issues and can also reduce depression and anxiety if taken regularly in pill or supplement form. It is also healthy for your nerves and spine health which makes it ideal for dealing with back issues.Also, you can use this tea to get rid of the pain White willow bark tea Ayurvedic Bishop’s weed seed tea
Valerian root tea
Are you suffering from muscle spasms and back pain? Drink this herbal tea and reduce the pain considerably. Also, you can use this tea to get rid of nerve pain and it proves to be an effective remedy for sciatica as well.
Valerian root can be consumed in the form of tea or supplement. It consists of essential oils that release tense muscles and alleviate back pain.
Recipe name: Valerian root tea
Total time required: 10 minutes
- Raw honey – 2 teaspoons
- Valerian root – dried – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 2 cups
- Take a saucepan and pour 2 cups of water in it. Add the valerian roots to the water and let it boil for ten minutes.
- Once the tea is ready, strain it and add honey to make it taste better.
Rejuvenating herbal tea is now ready to kill your back pain!
- Valerian root tea comes with various benefits apart from its pain-relieving ability.
- You can drink it 30 minutes before sleep if you are facing insomnia or restlessness while sleeping.
- Valerian root tea tastes bitter and raw.
- You can use ingredients like honey, sugar, lemon, etc. to add a distinct flavor to this tea.
Owing to the multiple benefits of this tea, you can certainly have it regularly for gaining long-term health benefits. Its antispasmodic property makes it effective in controlling the spasms too!